Providers and Staff
Jennifer McGee, Ed.D., LPC
- Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Georgia.
- Bachelors in Education majoring in Speech Language Pathology.
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology.
- Doctorate of Education in Counseling Psychology.
- Member of the Licensed Professional Counselors of Georgia Association.
- Over 17 years of experience in working with children and adolescents with special needs and their families in a variety of roles and settings including early intervention, daycare, public school, and private organizations.
- Presents to support groups, community organizations, and state conferences on a variety of topics including Understanding Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, Autism and Work Related Goals, Behavioral Strategies and Social Skills for individuals with Autism.
- Mother of four children, three of whom have a diagnosis of Autism. Personal experience, paired with professional knowledge provides for a more in depth perceptive and understanding.
- Additional information about Dr. Jennifer McGee, LPC's credentials on her Psychology Today Profile.
Jennifer Ranicki, Office Manager
Jennifer Ranicki is the Owner and Office Manager for The Mindspring Center. Jennifer has a degree in Marketing from Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH. Her passion for working with persons with neurologic challenges was created out of love. Jennifer's nephew was diagnosed with Autism at the age of two.