Providers and Staff
Jennifer McGee, Ed.D., LPC
- Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Georgia. (LPC)
- Bachelors in Education majoring in Speech Language Pathology.
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology.
- Doctorate of Education in Counseling Psychology. (Ed.D)
- Member of the Licensed Professional Counselors of Georgia Association.
- Over 17 years of experience in working with children and adolescents with special needs and their families in a variety of roles and settings including early intervention, daycare, public school, and private organizations.
- Presents to support groups, community organizations, and state conferences on a variety of topics including Understanding Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, Autism and Work Related Goals, Behavioral Strategies and Social Skills for individuals with Autism.
- Mother of four children, three of whom have a diagnosis of Autism. Personal experience, paired with professional knowledge provides for a more in depth perceptive and understanding.
- Additional information about Dr. Jennifer McGee, LPC's credentials on her Psychology Today Profile.
Steve Ranicki, DC
Dr. Ranicki is in charge of all of the brain-based therapies offered at The Mindspring Center. He has extensive experience caring for children and adults with who have been diagnosed with such neurological challenges as autism, asperger's syndrome, dyslexia, cerebral palsy, stroke, tourette's syndrome, movement disorders, ADHD, ADD, Parkinson's and more. He is EXTREMELY knowledgeable and patients always comment that is a partner in care for their special needs child, not just the provider. His level or care and compassion stem from the need to find answers and successful therapies for his nephew with autism. Dr. Ranicki spends much of his free time on the water, with his dogs; or reading research articles or at seminars on functional neurology, neurofeedback and wellness.
Jennifer Ranicki, Office Manager
Jennifer Ranicki is the Owner and Office Manager for The Mindspring Center. Jennifer has a degree in Marketing from Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH. Her passion for working with persons with neurologic challenges was created out of love. Jennifer's nephew was diagnosed with Autism at the age of two and several years later she has had the opportunity to see her nephew grow into a young man who is happy and healthy.